Ferocious But Fabulous

Ferocious But Fabulous
Our Transportation Accommodation

Friday, January 13, 2017





Tomorrow the wife and I are headed to the 2017 Washington Camping & RV Expo at the Dulles Expo Center.



Initial Thoughts/Expectations-Friday January 13th

As I see here and review the Show Program that I downloaded from the shows home page 
I am excited to see, feel & touch some of the units that are in our consideration set. (Diesel Pusher 360+ HP, 38+ foot long, with bunk beds). Later this weekend I will post my opinions of each of the following units.
  • Newmar (even though they are out of our price range I still want to see what you get for the money)
I am excited to see all of the ancillary camping/RV supplies & services that will be available.  Also I am left wondering how the following will appeal to someone who is interested in someone who is interested in buying and RV or RV services.
  • Jerry Brown, better known as Monkey Man, will be performing throughout the weekend with his side kick monkey-pal Django.
  • Anderson Brochure Distribution
  • Bath fitters
  • NU Home Exteriors


To The Group that produces this show here are a few suggestion for future shows:
  • Mobile RV Mechanics 
    • Have some of the local companies present their business and provide RV'er with magnets that contain their information.
  • RV Electronics & Services 
    • Tire Pressure Monitors, Wifi Range Extenders or RV Wifi Networks, GPS Units, Direct TV subscriptions
  • Items that will make RV'er lives easier

  • Have Scheduled RV Classes
    • How to do minor repairs?
    • How to maximize fuel mileage?
    • Have different campground ownership groups present why we should join their club
    • Have A Few RV Loan Officers present the in's and out's of RV financing
If you need help for the 2018 Show please let me know


Until Tomorrow 

Eric aka The Urban Suburban RV'er


No comments:

Post a Comment