Ferocious But Fabulous

Ferocious But Fabulous
Our Transportation Accommodation

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Trip Report-Cove Ocean Front Campground

Trip Report-August 2018
Campground Name-Cove Oceanfront Campground
Location-Parkers Cove, Nova Scotia (outside of Annapolis Royale)
Cost Per Night-$109.95-Don't let the cost per night scare you away...I wanted to reserve the biggest site with the best view and I can honestly say that it was well worth it.


I truly appreciate it when a business values your patronage. Due to a lack of planning on our part we were not going to arrive until close to midnight. Once I figured out my mistake I immediately called Cove Oceanfront Resort and explained the problem and they were more than accommodating. Instead of trying to have me navigate their campground in the dark of night, they assigned me a spot that was easy to get to, get set and level.

Throughout our stay various members of my family and I went to the office to ask questions about the area and local recommendations. Each time we were met with a smile and a genuine feeling that they were happy to help.

The sites were pretty much level and all hookups were easily accessible. Their bathrooms were very well maintained.The view overlooking the Bay of Funday was well worth it.

Tip-Make sure you bring Canadian Quarters for the shower.




We will definitely come back to this campground primarily for the friendly and welcoming atmosphere but also the views.





No comments:

Post a Comment