Ferocious But Fabulous

Ferocious But Fabulous
Our Transportation Accommodation

Thursday, July 20, 2017






Trip Report-Fathers Day Weekend-Hershey Pennsylvania


We have stayed at a few campgrounds/RV parks that are connected to major amusement parks and the Hershey Park Camping Resort is definitely one of the best.

When we arrived on a Saturday afternoon the registration area was packed full of people. My initial thought was that I was going to be greeted by a teenager who doesn't handle stress very well. Luckily I am camping and I was about 15 minutes away from cracking my 1st adult beverage. When it was my turn to check in I was happily greeted by an attendant who was chipper, happy and who was more than willing to have someone show us to our site. I politely declined since I knew the lay of the land.


Our site was HUGE in length and width. In a typical RV park this spot would have held at least 2 RV's

Once I backed into my site. I kept noticing workers who were either helping other guests, picking up debris or cleaning up a site from a guest who had limited camping etiquette. All of the workers either waved or said hello. This was definitely a change from the normal RV park customer service experience.


Ok the real reason why were here was because of Hershey Park. This is probably the most family friendly fun park that I have ever been to. Every thing is clean and well maintained. The roller coasters are awesome. One of the best parts about the park is that there are customer service people everywhere who will happily answer your question or politely talk to a guest who is not exhibiting family friendly behavior.


If you are in the area and have time..stop by the Sweetest Place On Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment